Applications are requested from qualified Internal & External Candidates to fill the position of Process Maintenance Electrical Engineer
Job Post: Process Maintenance Electrical Engineer
Qualification: B.Sc., HND, Electrical Electronics, Physics electronics, Computer Eng.
3-5 years cognate experience
- Provide strong leadership to the process electrical maintenance team
- Lead the process maintenance team in troubleshooting and effecting repairs on the process line
- Establish and implement routine and preventive maintenance tasks on process equipment with other stakeholders
- Train and develop the electrical maintenance team on latest electrical maintenance routines
- He should ensure maintenance repairs are done safely and promptly
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms systems and components capabilities by designing testing method; testing properties.
- Prepares maintenance report by collecting, analyzing, summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with Federal and State regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Works with technical stores to ensure all electrical spares are available when and where needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Application closes on Wednesday, 28th February, 2018.
Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org