Psaltry International Company is an Agro-Allied company founded by Mrs Oluyemisi Iranloye in the year 2005. The company started creating a market niche for cassava produce across the rural areas for Agro related companies.
In 2012, the business model was re-engineered to Cassava Processing.
PIL initiated an out grower program for farmers within 80km radius to its factory before erecting a starch factory in September 2012 and began production of 20Tons of Cassava Starch in May 2013. In 2015, Psaltry expanded its production capacity from 1500MT of Cassava starch to 6000MT per annum by installing a 30Ton per day capacity factory.
- To cultivate, process, and sell the finest quality cassava derivative; starch, flour, sorbitol, and other affiliated product to international and local clientele.
- To improve cassava value chain process among rural farmer by implementing innovative agronomic practice.
- To operate the company on sound financial basis of profitable growth whilst providing career opportunities for our employee with appropriate good manufacturing and health safety practice.
- To educates the masses on the phenomenal benefits of ethically cultivating cassava in order to increase commercialization of cassava in Africa.
- To empower farmers on promptly agricultural inputs and alleviate poverty among community development
Psaltry has over 8000 hectares of land suited for out-grower programs, and has employed more than 300 staffs with an asset worth of 15 million USD. Our modus operandi are eco-friendly, PIL installed a water recycling system to detoxify recalcitrant substance before disposing into the environment and reduces amount of water usage during production process.
We are exploring every innovative approach to improve cassava value chain on raw material produce, quality assurance and agro processing by implementing advancing technology.
Psaltry recently installed a Semi Autotrophic Hydrophonics Laboratory to tackle recycling of old cassava variety stem which have resulted to poor starch yield with fortified starch cassava stem. Other facilities present in Psaltry International Company Limited are Microbiology Laboratory, Pellet Plants, Technical Workshop and an Hydrogen Plant.