Psaltry International Company Limited (PIL) is an agro-allied company founded by Oluyemisi Iranloye in the year 2005. The company started out by creating a market niche for cassava produce across the rural areas of Oyo State Nigeria.
PIL initiated an out-grower program in September 2012 for farmers within 80km radius to its factory before erecting a starch factory which commenced production in May 2013.
In 2015, Psaltry expanded its production capacity from 5000MT per annum of Cassava starch to 15000MT per annum.
In 2019 PIL took a giant stride to produce the highest grade of Gluten free High Quality Cassava Flour that meets International standard for both export and multi nationals and in the same year started the production, fabrication of a cassava Sorbitol factory for pharmaceutical and confectionery use.
PIL now has 35,000MT of various Cassava Based Products (Starch, Flour, Sorbitol and Glucose).
Psaltry has over 8000 hectares of farm land suited for out-grower programs, and has employed more than 300 staff with an asset worth of 20 million USD.
Our modus operandi are eco-friendly, PIL installed a water recycle system to detoxify recalcitrant substance before disposing into the environment and reduces amount of water usage during production process.
PIL is exploring an innovative approach to improve cassava value chain on raw material produced, quality assurance and agro-processing by implementing modern technology.
The installation of Semi Autotrophic Hydroponics Laboratory has led to the production of highly potent and ‘clean’ cassava variety stems.
Other facilities present in Psaltry International Company Limited are Microbiology Laboratory, Pellet Plant, Technical Workshop, Hydrogen Plant.
- To cultivate, process, and sell the finest quality cassava derivative; starch, flour, sorbitol, and other affiliated product to international and local clientele.
- To improve cassava value chain process among rural farmer by implementing innovative agronomic practice.
- To operate the company on sound financial basis of profitable growth whilst providing career opportunities for our employee with appropriate good manufacturing and health safety practice.
- To educates the masses on the phenomenal benefits of ethically cultivating cassava in order to increase commercialization of cassava in Africa.
- To empower farmers on promptly agricultural inputs and alleviate poverty among community development